View Single Post
Old 12-24-2003, 03:43 PM   #25
Arothir
Wight

Arothir has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

"Well," Taurnil started. He looked around the Inn. His table was fairly quiet, but all around he could hear many conversations. The hobbit called Vallavo Baggins spoke up.

"Excuse me sirs, but me, Tolman, and Blongo are going for a walk. All this talk of leaving Middle-earth and whatnot is beyond me."

"Suit yourself," said Taurnil. The three hobbits got up and left. Taurnil started again, "Well, Middle-earth sure is nice and all, which is why I want to stay. Yet every year more and more Elves leave. I feel torn in two..." He looked around at all the people enjoying themselves. Taurnil had always been a loner, so he had never felt welcome in these places. He was glad to have found a friend, and he smiled. He hailed a barmaid and got some more drinks. He took a sip from his cup, now enjoying himself. He turned back to Eothed.

"So Eothed, your name shows you to be a Rohir. What brings you here?" He waited for Eothed's answer.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 4:48 PM December 24, 2003: Message edited by: Arothir ]