View Single Post
Old 12-24-2003, 01:16 PM   #23
Phervasaion
Shade of Carn Dûm

Phervasaion has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Phervásaion laughed and said "If I get lost in the Shire then I’m getting so old my memories going. I know the lands well as I have travelled here many times in my life. I think we could go to Bywater, or maybe the woods of Buckland."

Phervásaion looked across the room and saw a man dressed in Rohirrim clothes and he had long dark brown hair. Éothed was his name. "That man over there, the one talking the Elf. He looks like one of your own kin before you left and went into the wild. Maybe later we could go over and speak to him, after he’s finished speaking with the people he’s with. He would probably know more about what’s going on in Rohan than I would," said Phervásaion while looking at Éothed.

"Anyway, do you like it in Rohan Kitanna?… or do you like to travel around a lot. I love Travelling. I’ve been to many places in my life, Minas Tirith in Gondor and to Edoras in Rohan. I personally like travelling in the woods, mainly because I grew up in them with my father."

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 3:18 PM December 24, 2003: Message edited by: Phervasaion ]