View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 02:42 PM   #574
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
“Do I take it to mean that you actually want me to die, then?” asked Lommy, her face drooping.

“Yes,” said Eönwë.

“Quite,” said Lottie.

“Of course,” said Inzil.

“Why not?” said sally.

“That's how it is,” said Nog.

“I'm afraid so,” said Green.

“Fine,” said Lommy resolutely and laid down on some wilted rose petals that happened to be on the floor.

(“I'm gonna laaaay yooou dooown …” sang the two yellow haired musicians.)

“What are you doing?” asked Eomer.

“I'll lie here until I grow old and tired and die,” said Lommy.

(… on a beeeeeed of roooooseees.” The singing continued.)

“Oh for goodness sake,” Rikae said, “do stop being so dramatic. Would your beloved Stannis just lay down and die quietly?”

Enraged at this derision of her one true king, Lommy leapt back to her feet with a snarl and vaulted over the bar. Seconds later she had ripped down the antlers that adorned the wall and turned to brandish them at the waiting crowd.

“The Lord of Light will never die!” She cried. “His fire will burn forever. Let any who disagree step forward now and face me!”

No one stepped forward, but unfortunately for Rikae, everyone else quickly stepped back.

“Um.” She gulped, staring into Lommy’s wild eyes.

And there, in front of them all, apparently angered by the mention of her erstwhile king Stannis Baratheon whom she no longer served (if she ever truly had), Lommy began to change. She dropped to four feet, sprouting silvery hair and her nails and teeth rapidly elongating as she climbed atop the wooden counter.

Unfortunately for her, she dropped the antlers in the process. Not sparing a moment Rikae reached to grab them, and before Lommy had finished her transformation, she skewered the newly revealed lion right through the heart. Blood spurted out around the piercing bones as Lommy slowly slipped to the ground.

(For toniiiiight I sleeeeep …”

Collective breath held, the customers waited to see if anything further was coming. Would a lover, realising that Lommy’s death meant their own imminent demise, suddenly appear? But as time slowly passed, it became apparent that Lommy had simply been a murderous lion.

( … on a bed of horns.)

And with that refrain ringing in their ears, and their hearts lightened by the events of the evening, the patrons went off to bed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvR60Wg9R7Q

~ ~ ~

Dead:
Agan, moddess - slaughtered by lions on Night 1
Kath, moddess - mauled by bear on Night 1
skip spence, ordo - tasted the axe on Day 1
wilwarin538, Three-Eyed Raven - eaten by bear on Night 2
Galadriel55, ordo - murdered by lions on Night 2
Macalaure - Lannister lion - stabbed through on Day 2
Nerwen – ordo – interrupted by bear on Night 3
Volo – ordo – ripped apart by lions on Night 3
Kitanna, ordo - died under a bandwagon on Day 3
Coppermirror, ordo - snacked on by bear on Night 4
Gil-Galad, ordo - served to the Inn in a pie of his own making on Night 4
Thinlómien, Lannister lion - antlered to death with a Bon Jovi backing track on Day 4

Alive:
Eönwë - house Royce
Inziladun - house Tully
Encaitare - random peasant
Boromir88 - house Bolton
Loslote - illiterate Tyrell cousin
A Little Green - house Reed
WythDryden/Lote22 - house Martell
Eomer of the Rohirrim - house Stark
Rikae - house Tarth
Nogrod - house Swann
satansaloser2005 - random peasant

It is now Night - nocturnal beings do your work!