View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005, 02:14 AM   #96
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Sometimes I wonder about this...

Is THE Ka, really like me? Does everyone find Ka to be a better personality than if I were to personally poor all of myself into this aspect, or has everyone had about enough of the moments when the true character comes out...

That second one troubles me sometimes, but I will have to admit, crafting Ka has been fun... It's like an art project. At first it seems someone else painted the picture, but then you go in and make it fit your true identity. Only thing is, I think it's been crafted so far that when I do put more of myself into it that other members think that it has snapped or something...

All in all, I think that I'm gradually slipping more of myself, and personal aspects into my other ego. Not as if there wasn't alot already there, I mean I put alot of reality into it at the beginning, but now i'm finding that I should put more into it before it becomes dull... Or in other words, not like myself. In an aging terminology, anyone can see Ka has drastically developed over the last three or so years here, I think it might be because i'm not as afraid of saying something stupid (not to say that I don't continue to do... ) on here and be shunned for my mistakes as I was before.

Ah! this has become a brain twister! And now I feel very embarassed with no explanation why. I hope I haven't scared anyone, I really don't want to...

There is one thing I have to say, and if you know Qantum Physics, you'll understand. All of us are mysterious in a way that even ourselves cannot fully comprehend...

~ True Self (Not Ka)

Last edited by THE Ka; 04-03-2005 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Finding myself...
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote