View Single Post
Old 04-02-2005, 01:18 AM   #94
Tigerlily Gamgee
Hostess of Spirits

Tigerlily Gamgee has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tigerlily Gamgee
Silmaril

Quote:
After all, TP never has to see anyone face to face so he doesn't care if he angers them.
How true, Phantom, because I do believe that is how we really started talking here. You said something that angered me, and then the wit ensued. Haha. In fact, I've start many online friendships through debates.

Okay, so on to me, now (we can't have Phantom steal the spotlight, now can we? )

I guess it's hard to say, because Melanie is someone whose career involves putting on masks and becoming other people. I think that Tigerlily Gamgee is probably more expressive than Melanie is, because I'm much better and typing things out than forming them into coherent words and phrases by tongue. But, it seems that I've become Tigerlily, or she's become me, because I have a close group of friends who first met me online using this name, so now I actually am called Tigerlily, or rather "Tig," in real life. Tigerlily is really a part of me, now. It's the only online nick that's gone into real life, though. I'm also known online as Psyknife in some places, but Tigerlily is the main one... Psyknife and Tigerlily are pretty much the same, only Tigerlily lives in Middle Earth, and Psyknife lives in the Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. Two different fandoms, two different aliases.
I have so many different sides to myself anyway, I am a Gemini afterall, and Tigerlily is just one of them She needs to start talking more again, though, because Tigerlily has been rather mute around here lately... she's been talking it up over at LadyofRohan.com, though, and she's crazier over there because she's the moderator... haha.
Tigerlily on these boards is much more respectful and less crazy, whereas other places online she swears like a sailor and says some very random off subject things.
I adjust to the atmosphere, I guess.
Tigerlily Gamgee is offline   Reply With Quote