View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 05:58 AM   #396
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
A very short summary

So, as some of you might know, Rune and Legate just spent about a week in Finland.

Lommy and I came back to Helsinki a day after Legate arrived. The first night we spent at Nog's, then we went to Volo's house since his family was away. We had to wake up terribly early, but everybody wanted to come to fetch Rune (who arrived on Monday) from the airport anyway. In the end there were seven of us in one car, and it was neither quite comfortable nor legal.

Most of the time we (Nog, Lommy, Greenie, Volo, Rune, Legate, me and a friend of ours, Annina) were at Nog's family's summer cottage in the middle of nowhere: we played an RPG in which the characters got minor calf wounds and fell off trees and broke their bones all the time, fought with staffs and other interesting weapons (in one of the clips Nog posted, Greenie and Legate were just fighting and accidentally broke a glass), played cards, pushed Lommy's nose, played live werewolf, misheard things &c. It was great fun.

We returned to Helsinki on Saturday, pretty tired - I don't think we ever went to sleep before five o'clock in the morning. On Sunday we met also dancing spawn and had therefore a meeting of eight downers. Rune and Legate left on Monday.

Rune almost broke my nail, but otherwise he was very nice. Also, his sense of humour was great, but that was what I expected anyway.

Legate was smaller (and stronger) than I had thought him to be, and he provided us with a lot of amusement by pronouncing Finnish words.

Also spawn was sweet - it's a pity that she hasn't been more active lately.

Anyway, it's less than 24 hours since they left, and I miss them already (and you too, Brinn).

And we have a plenty of pictures - I'm sure they will be posted somewhere soon.