View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 07:07 PM   #28
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
You got away with a lot as a teenager, didn't you, Kuruharan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael
There are plenty of quest lines... I'm going to guess that The Shire is the most finished area of the game, and so I'll tell you thinking about it. Playing in Ered Luin with my dwarf and elf there are fewer quests (although still plenty), but in The Shire with my hobbit there are LOTS.
So, can you only go to certain places with certain types of characters? Or is it like you start out in certain places with certain types of characters, and have to do things to expand your world or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael
One of the critics I've read in the game forums is that character progression is too linear. Most elven hunters of the same level will have almost the same characteristics (or for that matter, any other two characters of the same type).
So there isn't a great variety of skills? What about appearances, and the variety of items (particularly armour and weapons)? It'll get really boring if everyone's running around with the same gear... Though I understand that this is only the beta.

Sorry I'm picky. Two of my favorite things are messing with my character (appearance and gear and stuff) and looting.

Last edited by Durelin; 02-12-2007 at 07:12 PM.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote