View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 08:14 AM   #681
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Refresh my memory, folks. Has anything happened between Boro, Mac, Greenie & Mänwe that would prevent them from being wolves together? Suspicions too hot, that sort of thing? When Mac went after Boro the other Day, there was little chance of lynching Boro as Mac well knew. I can't recall anything else at the moment.

Anyway, I doubt very highly Shasta would have mixed together dreamed innocents with others in that "green" category, and it seems to be the best hint we have to go on. Greenie therefore earns baddie points by trying to cast doubt on it, especially since Agan could easily have been a dreamed "ordo" and actual cobbler at that point.
The Mänwe business is simply not as clear, contrary to what Agan says: "would be the first..." sounds more like a plan to dream him rather than a reference to an already dreamed wolf, but a Mänwe wolf, in that case, could still have killed Shasta because of that. At any rate, his posting toDay looks about as far from innocent as you can get. I can't see an innocent being so calm or detached in his situation: it is more like the response of a trapped wolf who decides to try reasoning his way out of things for the heck of it. The Boro/Mänwe "trying to play cobbler" business is especially bad. Sorry, Boro, but that looks like an explanation made up after the fact, or perhaps tacked on to the fact that, as a wolf, you wanted to pass yourself off as the cobbler, and Mänwe, is that a joke? If not, that's a pretty weak attempt at explaining yourself.

I won't be around the rest of the morning, but when I return I'll try to explain my thinking as thoroughly as I can, since as a known innocent, I'm likely to be toast toNight (of course, if we get a wolf toDay as we have to, the ranger may be able to block the one kill toNight, which would be a long overdue bit of good luck for us...).

Last edited by Rikae; 01-12-2011 at 08:16 AM. Reason: copy pasting "Mänwe", which I can't type
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote