View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 01:40 PM   #214
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
This is exactly what I would say as a wolf if I felt the intelligence of the wolves had been insulted (and yes, I'm going to keep calling them wolves - they are wolves in spirit).
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, as far as suspicions, but it looked to my like Finduilas was saying that only the ordinary villagers would pick up on it, which of course wouldn't be the case. Saying that the Forge wouldn't get it so she could express relief at their mishap just looked a bit staged.

And yes, I think Phantom has the right idea with the wolf-on-wolf theory. There's really no reason to protect one's packmates, because any of them could be out to kill you.

Leaving in ten, but I'll be back to vote. I'm still leaning toward Mith, Galadriel, and possibly Pitch. Try to dissuade me if you think it's in the village's best interest.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote