View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 07:19 AM   #1234
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Thumbs up

Yes I thought it would be them but had to check

Okiees Lespheria's post is up and its back to Naiore! Eala can I ask that Naiore shares with Lespheria the pain and fear of her victim/s, as she should now be aware that this would be the elf's greatest torment. ie that what Lespheria fears most is fear itself and to break her she must fuel that fear with the pain and fears of others.

Where Does Fear spawn/dwell? ok I have thought long and hard about our answer to Naiores question, and I think in Lespheria's mind it is a discord in the song of the world, a demon that lies dormant in the hearts and minds of every living creature waiting to be awakened by impending danger and fueled by pain and suffering till it consumes even the strongest warrior.

How does this sound to you two, if this is about right I need to have some idea as to how Naiore would react to this truth if Lespheria presented it to her?