View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004, 03:22 PM   #9
Archsage Isaac
Animated Skeleton

Archsage Isaac has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Archsage Isaac
Isaac watched Adu intently, he could see the emotion on her face. Her genuine concern that he was actually her long lost friend. He was confused, he wished he could remember his past, he wished he could remember her. All the wishing in the world wouldn't help him. "I'm truly sorry, Adu. I don't remember you." he said, his voice full of sorrow.

He was about to continue when a jumble of images ran through his mind. Fragments of his memories. He could only decipher one of them. His minds eye caught a glimpse of it. He saw himself standing beside a large tree. Obviously a dense forest was the setting of his memory. Beside him he saw Adu. They were smiling happily at each other. As quickly as the memories had came, they left him sitting with a perplexed look on his face. "Adu, I don't know if I am this Jack you speak of or not, but did the two of you ever visit a forest with each other? I don't know what you were doing, looked kind of important though..." Isaac said, his voice trailed off as he found himself staring at her...

Last edited by Archsage Isaac; 05-05-2004 at 03:13 PM.