View Single Post
Old 09-30-2003, 04:15 PM   #22
Maeglanthirion
Animated Skeleton

Maeglanthirion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Maeglanthirion
Tolkien

OK. About the "A day will come..." speech. It is Aragorn. when it begins, i believe, you see the two armies on the pelannor. Aragorn is riding in front of the armies and thats why it goes to "today, we fight" he's out there giving a pre battle speech to fire up the troops. the voice sounds funny because hes yelling very loud, but listen closely. its aragorn. <P>Also, about the reflection with Gollum, it is indeed Sam, because it cuts to a shot of sam accusing him and then the evil smile of Gollum is because he knows sam knows and Frodo doesn't.<P>I loved ARAGORNS speech. The music was good there. that shot of Shelob looked creepy enough. size doesn't matter that much. and honestly, some of you pick too much. does it really matter that much that Shelob is small or the balrog was too big? who cares, its there, and it adds effect. but Shelob scared the crap out of me, so i cant wait. but the trailer ended well, with the shot of sam in the crack of doom. "NO!" <P>This will by far be the best one. there, i got my thoughts in. a rebutle? an agreement? Don't worry guys, it'll be great. also, find the trailer here. this is a VERY good site. <A HREF="http://www.apple.com/trailers" TARGET=_blank>www.apple.com/trailers</A>
"I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come, when the courage of men fails, and we break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. This day, we fight!..."
Maeglanthirion is offline   Reply With Quote