View Single Post
Old 09-29-2003, 08:23 PM   #9
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Amarantha_Daisy has just left Hobbiton.
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> My favourite part by far was the little smile on Gollums face when he looked back at Sam. That was pure genius!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ooo! I totally agree! It was just so... creepy. I loved it! <P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> And why do we see Eowyn on the battle-field with Merry? You're not supposed to know that's Eowyn! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I already posted my opinion in the <A HREF="http://forum.barrowdowns.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=002354" TARGET=_blank>The ROTK Trailer is ONLINE! </A> thread, but I'll state it again. I agree... I wish they would have kept Dernhelm's identity a secret. I would have liked to hear some nice gasps... But...ah well.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Nothing to spoilerific, and again it's not too clear but Sam's reflection in the pool appears beside Gollum. He overhears Gollum's, "The precious will be ours." <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Eeeek! It is! It is! *I am soooo hyper right now...* But yeah! *cries* Oh...those poor little hobbits... *sniffle*<P>Overall, I loved the trailer. Now I really want to see the movie! ...*tears*