View Single Post
Old 08-22-2003, 03:37 PM   #57
peonydeepdelver
Shade of Carn Dûm

peonydeepdelver has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to peonydeepdelver
Shield

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> I hadn't realized that Frodo's dance was being called the "chicken dance!" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Neither did I; I thought it was called the Frodo Jig. <P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Aragorn gives him a look like, "who the **** do you think you are pushing" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It reminds of that Disney movie The Emperor's New Groove, when Kuzco goes, "Whoa, no touchy! No touchy. NO TOUCH."<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Wow-I never noticed just how much Pippin abuse there truely is in this world... We'll have to start a charity or 1-800 hotline or something <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I've already started plans for an organization called the APAA, or the Anti Pippin Abuse Association. It's funny because whenever my brother is playing a video game and someone's beating him up or something, he starts yelling, "PIPPIN ABUSE! PIPPIN ABUSE!" LOL
"Nazgul, Nazgul! You speak of what is deep beyond the reach of your muddy dreams, Ugluk! Nazgul! Ah! All that they make out! One day you'll wish that you had not said that. Ape! You ought to know that they're the apple of the Great Eye." ~Grishnakh
peonydeepdelver is offline   Reply With Quote