View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 03:28 PM   #83
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
See my last post on the old Scarburg thread (not the discussion thread, the actual thread). Hilderinc and Áforglaed at least would be spending winter already in Scarburg, or that's how I assumed it to be (Athanar leaves and delegates some of his men who will be left behind and helping Eodwine as extra hands, so that Scarburg isn't suddenly low on manforce. That probably would also logically imply we do not have that many more actual guards, otherwise Athanar wouldn't need to do that).
Thanks! Duly noted.

And I have good news:

1) I now have a draft for the first post. So, whenever you guys are ready to roll, I can finish and post it.

2) I heard back from Kath already and she says she'll be back! Probably just writing one of Frodides and Kara, but she doesn't yet know which one. I nudged her to pop by.