View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 09:22 AM   #798
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
"Yes, thank you. A mug of beer would be nice . . . and possibly something to eat?” the man asked Mr. Boffin, “Also, if it's not too much trouble, could you return this?” Well, just as I expected, thought Al; To interrupt my greeting to this admirable goodhobbit innkeeper over here – for such unimportant matters! Cabbages and potatoes! Now I can see what muther meant about the Big Folk – the bigger you grow, the less sense remains in them! Mr. Boffin nodded and went away to do the man’s request.

Al was carefully arranging his face into a faint sneer, when the man’s voice jerked his attention back to him. "By the by, did you say that your name was Brandybuck? Of Brandy Hall?" What a question! What a silly man!

Al was about to answer haughtily when he remembered that he’s talking to a man almost double his size. He tried to make his voice polite, but some annoyance still seeped in. “Alferad Brandybuck, good sir. But I never said anything about Brandy Hall.” Al considered making up a story that he traveled from Hobbiton, but thought better of it. “I am indeed from Brandy Hall, though. If I may ask in turn, what is your name, and where are you from?”

Last edited by Galadriel55; 02-14-2011 at 05:57 PM.