View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 02:08 PM   #778
xMellrynxMaidenx
Wight

xMellrynxMaidenx has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via MSN to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via Yahoo to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via Skype™ to xMellrynxMaidenx
Aeron frowned deeply at the rude, outspoken man behind Arandon. Sad, her tale may have seemed to some, but it was one she was not seeking to receive any pity or sympathy from...or any unnecessary comments, for that matter. Aeron, though, was one who was not quick to anger, but she could not ignore this man any longer. She listened to Arandon, watching him while he stared at the man in behind him. She could not keep quiet though, for this time, she had something to say to the man.

"I would have you know, sir, that I could care less what men think of me and my lifestyle nor do I care if I've earned their respect." The man would have to accept and respect her for what she is before she reciprocates the same to him.

She scoffed at the man, clasping her hands in front of her once more. "I imagine he would have been prouder if his daughter had stayed in her place in the kitchen, rather than shaming him by taking the position of a man."

"A woman has just as much a right to fight and protect those she cares for as a man does. Some do not relish the fact of being caged like beasts doing cooking, sewing and other daily household duties," Aeron paused, turning fully to look at him, her head held high in defiance. "My father is not ashamed of me and what I do, he is proud of my dedication and honour to my people. I have shown the equivalent courage and valor to the Dunedain that a male Dunadan has, can you say the same for your kindred?"