View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 07:43 PM   #763
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Seredic Boffin

"I don't know a thing about her, actually," Dick said. He turned to look towards Aeron, following the ranger's hooded gaze. "She just came in a few minutes before you. Never seen her before, and I didn't get around to asking her her name. I thought you might know her, as I thought you were one of them rangers, too, but maybe not. I've been wrong before." And he turned an even more suspicious look on the dark figure, if that were possible. If he wasn't a ranger, what was he? Why was he here? Was he dangerous?

"Why do they call you the Ghostly Wanderer? You're not a ghost, are you? You're as firm as the rest of us, surely."

--

Primrose

"A few pieces of buttered toast with perhaps a few slices of bacon, if it's not too much trouble, friend."

"Tis no trouble at all, I assure you," Primrose replied. "It's my job," she added, half under her breath as she pattered away to the kitchen. She deftly speared two pieces of bread and put them over the fire to toast. Before coming out to the common room she had finished frying up a frying pan full of bacon, and of this generous stock she drew out four thick and crispy slices and laid them on a plate. She reached across to the toasting fork, plopped the toast onto the plate and buttered the pieces generously.

"Here you are! Hope it is to your liking." She leaned her elbows against the counter while Aeron took the plate and began to eat. For a few seconds, Primose watched her without saying anything. "Mr. Boffin seems to be getting along capitally with yonder fellow. I saw you looking at him a few moments ago. Do you know him?"