View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 04:56 PM   #246
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Durelin: As I PM'd you about my intentions, I totally forgot to inquire you about your stance on the way I used Khamir. So just please let me know if something was out of character with him...

Slaves: I seem to be filling our ranks, but well, that's my way in this kind of situation, it seems... I'll promise not to write too many characters more into our tale. But just to sum up, I have included in the slave-gallery the following personalities...

Beloan: Khamir's "right hand" (Which one hand it was that Khamir was missing? )

Khala and Cuáran: older ladies from the barracks, they used to take care of Hadith and any other younger people when needed. Good-hearted and streetwise of sorts. Reserved and practical. Will not come to the fore but will handle things at the down to earth manner they have on things.

Fewerth: a band leader of sorts, slimy and opportunistic thirty or something, ready to gain from any others misfortune with bullying, private trading or blackmailing.

Joshwan and Guilledean: Fewerth's "friends" or mates. The ones trying to gain the most of their patron's successes. Not trusting anyone but themselves who form a gang inside the slave-escapees.

Please use these characters as you wish with these general guidelines to begin with. Surely no one knows, what will come of them...