View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 03:28 PM   #29
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Yes, this is a valid point and, I think, an important one, but the thing is - how does the Maniac behave? How do you impersonate a Maniac? I mean, if the Maniac plays for the village they'd want to get Night-killed, right? Which would mean they might try to impersonate the Seer, which would mean the wolves would try to impersonate the Maniac who tries to impersonate the Seer who tries to impersonate...
Love you!

And you're right. It is hard to say. But...

But there might arise a situations where it would not be that complicated. I was not calling for a definitive plan to follow certain kind of acts but to keep our eyes open where that might be plausible (naturally it's not wise to specualte too much on those beforehand).

EDIT: X'd with Lommylings
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote