View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 03:08 PM   #26
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Almost did a Kath but didn't, thanks to Lommy for reminding me we had started! Anyway, I'm super tired so I will unfortunately have to be quite brief toDay, but should be around more toMorrow if I make it that far.

Right-o. As far as I can tell -

Nerwen discusses both Clevelands and Maniacs. Also mentions the "rule of three", which I suppose somebody has to do in every game.
Sally also mostly banters this far, and calls Inzil's rules clarification "informative, yet strangely unsettling". Something there?
Coppermirror remains on the Cleveland sector for now.
Loslote, while not discussing Cleveland, has only posted one early banter post toDay, I assume she'll be back.
Kitanna confuses me because I got the impression that she posted a lot of substance even though she mainly answered banterish posts and commented shortly on the Maniac.
Lommy adequately summarised an average Day 1 and puts in a healthy Lommy amount of AIEEEs and exclamation marks. But she's also the one to ask Inzil for clarification about the Maniac.
Legate has not posted a single novel yet! Instead, one banter about goats and technology and some other confusing stuff, and one post speculating about the Maniac. I don't really understand his "brain-shortcut" (though love that word!!) but it's probably not very relevant since it's related to speculation on a topic that was later clarified by the mod.
Nogrod hasn't posted yet but he's sitting across the table from me and typing forcefully so I bet his post will appear before mine.
Shasta isn't here either, I hope he knows the game is on!
Greenie is happy to be playing werewolf!
Kath is cute. She's also sensible about the Maniac.
Boro gets the credit for the first fully on-topic post on the thread, ie. rules speculation on the Maniac. His original interpretation is rather different from mine, and apparently that of many others as well. Could be he's just an independent thinker (we know he is), could be he's scheming, could be he was trying to provoke discussion? Anyhow I'm not worried about him at the moment.

EDIT: x-ed with Noggie
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote