View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 12:39 PM   #23
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
So let me make a couple of predictions about how the Day1 will proceed after this utterly typical beginning:

Nerwen will miss the vote.
Kath will miss the entire Day.
Legate will get into posting novel-length stuff by the deadline.
Loslote (or Kitanna) will be lynched.
Nogrod will be uncharacteristically quiet (okay, you can't really credit me with being a psychic if I get this right, I happen to know he has a busy day in RL).
Speaking of psychics, Shasta will use half of his posts for praising Nerwen (and vice versa, but he always seems to be the one to start).
As a visitor from the future, I can confirm that all of these will happen. Oh, wait. Not the time travel theme this game. Disregard. You're still probably correct though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
The Maniac is like a Hunter in that they are in with the village. Basically an Ordo with an added quantity of unpredictability surrounding their death.
That was informative, yet strangely unsettling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
Maybe each body part went to a different Cleveland. A spleen in Cleveland, OH. An arm in Cleveland, GA. Perhaps a gallbladder in Cleveland, NC. What a disgusting prospect.
Is it just me, or does Kitanna know too much about various Clevelands? Quite suspicious indeed.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote