View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 10:39 AM   #21
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Such a terrible, terrible thing to happen to the poor Professor- regardless of whether his fate was death or one of the world's large assortment of Clevelands.
[/B]
Maybe each body part went to a different Cleveland. A spleen in Cleveland, OH. An arm in Cleveland, GA. Perhaps a gallbladder in Cleveland, NC. What a disgusting prospect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
Who here actually liked the movies? Please raise your hand - I'm sorry to say, I'm afraid you might be one of the murderers!
*Tentatively raises a hand* Before you throw rotten produce at me, I like the LOTR as movies, not as adaptations. *ducks a blow to the head* Though I do hate TH with a burning passion. Please let that be my saving grace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Loslote (or Kitanna) will be lynched.
Woe is me.

Lots of talk about the Maniac. But it looks like the role is a wildcard innocent. A chaotic good perhaps? Or maybe chaotic evil if the Maniac chose to align with the wolves. (Oh my, I wish my friend had never taught me how to play D&D. It's infiltrating my life.)

On an unrelated topic can we throw my neighbors to the moviephiles. 'Cause the bass on their sound system is shaking my desk. :/