View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 04:55 AM   #13
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Okay, first things first.

I AM PLAYING WEREWOLF AIEEEEE OUAGHAKDDDO GICT XGNYCCBNX IT'S BEEN TOO LONG KPOHOGSUIYDTYRSYDJDYJXKNCHCMNGCZY CJGHC JBJKVB<DBNA.

Okay, now that I got it off my chest, I'm off to business. What business, you may ask, as there's been nothing but banter and Nerwen jokingly reviving the tradition of suspecting those who post first.

So let me make a couple of predictions about how the Day1 will proceed after this utterly typical beginning:

Nerwen will miss the vote.
Kath will miss the entire Day.
Legate will get into posting novel-length stuff by the deadline.
Loslote (or Kitanna) will be lynched.
Nogrod will be uncharacteristically quiet (okay, you can't really credit me with being a psychic if I get this right, I happen to know he has a busy day in RL).
Speaking of psychics, Shasta will use half of his posts for praising Nerwen (and vice versa, but he always seems to be the one to start).

Any additions to my little list?

Oh, and better say it earlier than later: the deadline is 5am Finnish time, so you're probably not going to see much of me, Legate or Greenie around the DL time (not speaking for Nogrod because that man is crazy).
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote