View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 03:02 AM   #10
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
If anyone else tries to disparage the place they'll be thrown into the Cuyahoga River (at least it's a little cleaner now, which means it's not as easy to catch on fire).
...Is that a joke, or is the Cuyahoga River really known for catching on fire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Then again, at least it's not Springfield. Which Springfield, you ask? Exactly.
I don't know, at least there doesn't seem to be a volcano or a tall mountain named after Springfield the way there is with Cleveland. In any case, it doesn't look as if we can get out of here to look for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Speaking of, I've got a great idea for solving this little mystery in no time. Who here actually liked the movies?
Uh, well... But it gave me a really nasty ache in the hip from having to sit still that long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
regardless of whether his fate was death or one of the world's large assortment of Clevelands.
Maybe it was all the world's Clevelands at once. I'm sure the Professor will have quite a tale to tell if and when he gets back here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
and I am afraid in the presence of such advanced scientific devices, it might accidentally trigger some unprecedented effect. Such as making forum posts longer than one forum page.
Well, we do need to be ever-vigilant, lest we incur the wrath of the vile Serverman, Lord of the Code, once more. But a concise summary would probably be safe.

I'm going off to bed now; see you all in the morning.
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote