View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 09:46 AM   #133
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
Having people around that you know definitely helps. That, actually, is the reason why many people continue to play MMOs for ages and ages; they don't want to lose touch with their friends.

CoD and I are both on Silverlode...I'm not sure how much either of us will ever be around though.

My toon on Silverlode will be very easy for you to find.
Good! So I should mark Silverlode as first for making any new characters... although probably both of you are some ridiculously high level, so we could at most come and chat (if I start from zero there, I definitely could not go with you to some ridiculously dangerous areas from beyond the borders of my map - although again, if you are barely around, then maybe I will have time to get to a ridiculously high level too before I meet you ). Also, right now I got quite happy with playing for my new character and developing her, and perhaps would like to focus on her, most of all... But if it seemed reasonable and possible to maintain contact with the rest of you there, it'd be nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Well, Legate, I'm about to download it now (through the US bit, since it isn't officially Free-to-Play in the UK yet), and I'll tell you what I think.
Nice to hear that, Eönwë. I think it's quite good, you must judge for yourself. If you want to, then you could make your first character(s) on Meneldor and if you feel like it (maybe after you get the handle of things, or I could be of some advice in the starting mechanics, if you needed them), we could eventually meet up somewhere and even join into a fellowship for some quests (or just as an excuse to keep around each other) - given that I am not very far in the storyline and exploring. Currently my elven champion is ripe for travelling anywhere (and maybe I will also recover my old dust-covered man captain from Bree someday). Anyway, if any of you folks happened to be on Meneldor these days, you could look out for Curufinwen (or Guthlic)... Well, surely we could contact each other about anything specific anytime anyway...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote