View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 10:15 AM   #44
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Quote:
Cthulhu phtagn
Thanks Squatter for that reference -- it forced me to do something I've left undone for some years - improving my cultural literacy by doing some investigative reading on H.P. Lovecraft and the whole Cthulhu mythos.

And while I'm at it, your latest post is up to your usual standard of excellence. It disheartens me, somewhat, to see people writing Gateskeeper better than I do myself. Great work!

EDIT: I see that our Gormlessar has been caught in a wyn-win situation. Good ones, Esty!