View Single Post
Old 02-28-2004, 10:45 AM   #301
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Where did everybody go?

As with most times that I enter the BD chat, I seem to have stopped the flow of creativity just by re-entering the story. With the exception of Saucepan Man filling in a save that came *before* I started posting again, the silence has been deafening...is my presence so nauseating? I do admit that my most recent post was not up to normal standards of humor and length, but c'mon, it wasn't *that* bad, was it?