View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 01:29 AM   #27
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
Okay, some questions, the answers to which will (I think) help solidify the game or at least my character:

1). Where, and how, did the Players get their start? I'm planning on playing one of the founders, so--how many people started the group, and how did they know each other beforehand?

2). Do we have a patron at the moment? If so, who?

3). Where is our current circuit?

4). What sorts of real-world styles are we going to borrow, if any? In what ways?

Finally: currently, this is what I'm thinking for my character so far: 1). she's married to one of the founders. 2). She's in her 30's? 3). If we have another female Player, she takes the older female roles when necessary but prefers not to act, instead running things backstage, prompting, and (if necessary) ad lib entertaining (see 5.) if the players need to stall for time. 4). She's in charge of the finances and logistics of running the troupe. 5). She has a fiddle and a decent singing voice.

Nerwen, I couldn't tell by your initial post whether you were interested in joining the game as one of the Players or as a side character.

Dimturiel, any ideas yet on what sort of a character you'd like to play?

At any rate, anyone who's thinking of being one of the Players, please give me some feedback on the questions above, and suggestions as to how your characters could (or couldn't) fit into the framework for my character.

Oh, and she clearly needs a name. But that'll depend to an extent on where she's from, which might in turn depend on where the troupe was founded. Whew!