View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 10:56 PM   #779
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Ibin heard Arandon out without saying a word. He returned the ranger’s gaze with narrowed eyes and a crooked smile. He prepared to answer when Aeron began speaking, and he stopped again to hear what she said.

"My father is not ashamed of me and what I do, he is proud of my dedication and honour to my people. I have shown the equivalent courage and valor to the Dunedain that a male Dunadan has, can you say the same for your kindred?"

“Are you implying something about my courage, girl?” he asked, his voice very quiet.

“See here!” Dick piped up from behind the counter, “I think things have gone on quite long enough!” Really, he had thought that for some minutes now, but had not been able to find his voice, or even find a place where his voice might be heard. But now that he started talking, he found more courage to continue. “You’ll either go sit down somewhere else or leave this place altogether.”

Ibin never shifted his gaze from the two rangers. His lips curled in a laugh before he slowly stood up and, taking his pot of beer, he turned and sauntered off to one of the tables near the fire.