View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 01:07 PM   #772
Flame of Udûn
Animated Skeleton

Flame of Udûn has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Flame of Udûn
'If you wish not to answer a simple question then please say so and do not play games. I have little to tell, I was summoned from my previous mission away in darker lands than these and given a task that was to take precedence. Yet of this task I am to tell no-one, and I am afraid therefore that on this subject your curiosity must go unsated.'

Presuming the previous matter of conversation closed he decided to move past the trifling question of why she was there (for he knew that guard on the shire was being increased though he had not been informed of Rangers being sent within its borders save himself). Instead he resolved todiscover how it was a woman had come to be a ranger for though not unheard of it was exceedingly rare.

'Let us perhaps talk of things not so shrouded in secrecy (although I shall admit that there is little i do not keep secret) and turn to a subject of which I am greatly interested how does a young women of the Dunedain end up becoming a ranger? You must have had great reason to join as well as great skill with weapons to have chosen such a path.'