View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 08:37 PM   #2105
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Great post, Mnemo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
And I should note here, I know most of the people are from the "old" Scarburg, but you must take into account that the "new" people know nothing about the original inhabitants at all, and even if they don't have any prejudices or bad attitude towards the "old" people, if all they hear is "they speak nastily to lord Athanar", "they gainsay to authorities" and "they fight with the Lord's sons", oh my, we are really just creating the gap between the "old" and "new" ones...
Indeed, but the same goes for the newcomers. After all, these brawls never broke out until the newcomers came to town. So much tradition in one day is being tossed aside. I do not know about you, but I HATE it when a good working system is tossed aside, especially when it is to dabble in something that is uncertain of success. As long as our characters feel as if they are being stepped on, they'll bite the heel of person who stepped on them! Folwren's characters will be of great importance in this new hall. For the future, my characters will try to do a little more bonding with the newcomers (Lithor has already made enough enemies). Though such obvious bullying by Athanar's sons would be punished, even in the old hall.