View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 05:11 PM   #2093
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Ugh. Is Lithor planning to die?

But even better if Crabannan joins... I am looking forward to this... really curious. I guess even if nobody else intervenes, this is going to become a major topic among the people and it will influence everybody's opinions a bit more again. I am really looking forward to that.

And I should note here, I know most of the people are from the "old" Scarburg, but you must take into account that the "new" people know nothing about the original inhabitants at all, and even if they don't have any prejudices or bad attitude towards the "old" people, if all they hear is "they speak nastily to lord Athanar", "they gainsay to authorities" and "they fight with the Lord's sons", oh my, we are really just creating the gap between the "old" and "new" ones...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories