View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 12:16 PM   #147
Regin Hardhammer
Shade of Carn Dûm

Regin Hardhammer has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
So Regin: how about we start with the assumption that both Gwerr and Ishkur have a shared past (well not necessarily been at the same platoons or something, but having beeen involved in the same battles and hardships - and ended up on the same plantation) and would thence be inclined to trust each other somewhat - at least over the others. Colagar could be something like Gwerr's "mate", but as you see from the first post I made, their relation is not the happiest one. That would set us the opportunity to go and see the ways how our characters could come to know each other better during this little trek and see what comes out of it: disaster or friendship - or something in between?
I think it's fine that our characters have had some sort of past relationship. I'll make sure to include that in my next post. In regard to the general question of conflict between the orcs and the uruk-hai, I think there will definitely be some of that in the game, both in terms of personalities and vying for political power within the orc group.

However, I do think that some of those concerns will be swept away when the orcs are presented with a group of slaves and men from the west. Whether they like it or not, the confrontation will force them to learn to cooperate with each other.

- Regin