Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 09:40 AM   #306
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
I dreamt that I was a member of the fellowship - maybe Legolas - and we were all in some sort of chamber in Moria, like Mazarbul, and yet unlike.

There was a stone table, crumbling, in the middle of the hall. It had a stone bench on either side, and these benches were really in disrepair - one side of one had almost completely fallen off. Pippin sensibly went to sit on this bench, so we all shouted at him for ruining historical artefacts.

Then Gandalf left the chamber to go to the toilet, and Pippin danced around the table a bit.

Suddenly, as people have a habit of doing in dreams, three of the other members of the fellowship transformed into acquaintances from school. Mostly from my Further Maths class, oddly enough.

Suddenly, we heard a noise, so we all rushed to the door. Surely Orcs were without! The tallest of my friends went to the door to hold it against the enemy. He applied his force against it to make sure it would not open, his sword held in his hand.

"Grab something sharp," he said to the other three of us that were left. The only item I could find lying around was some sort of duster thing, but with wire instead of feathers. I stood on one side of the door, probably hoping to poke any orcs that came through in the eye or something, as the duster would otherwise be of little use.

Still, my response was better than my other two friends' - they "fell back."

Suddenly, the door started opening, despite my first friend holding it! I became tense, ready to plunge my duster forward at the first sign of orc-flesh.

The door opened - and there was Gandalf, back from the toilet!
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote