Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 11:36 AM   #299
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Ohh, Ka - The Gandalf had white robes with black lines streaked across them.
Finally, a Gandalf with fashion sense... Pinstripe Gandalf. Awsomely beautiful.

------------------------------------------------------

I hade proably the best dream of my life last night. Ah! It was awsome...

So, this is how it happens... (AH! This had to be a gift of the Valar!)

Anyways, i'm in Rivendell and Elrond's council area is a stage. On it are Hedwig (Hedwig and the angry inch), Elrond (Looking awfully like Mitzy...), Jack Fairy (Velvet Goldmine), and Thranduil (Looking like david bowie...) and they are playing a buch of awsome songs. I'm in the audience, and who do I turn to see next to me? Oscar Wilde and Bosie!!! It was amazing! We talked, danced and threw glitter on stage. So, everyone is having a great time then Legolas comes in with a wig exactly like Hedwig... Only thing is, it's not a wig, it's his actual hair. Then, everything goes really, really quiet, not even the trees are making a sound. he comes and marches up on stage, asking to sing.

Thranduil says that if he doesn't wait his turn, he will shave his head and take away all of his shampoo and makeup. Legolas looks like he is going to cry, then he walks sadly down into the audience area and sits down. Oscar, Bosie and I talk to him, telling him it would be alright and he could help throw glitter everywhere. He just sits there and gives us a bad look, so we ignore him and keep partying.

So, in the end, I never got to find out if legolas sings, or why everyone was there (especially those not from middle earth), but it was indeed an awsome dream...

Ah... It was an awsome dream of Glam...

~Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote