Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 01:35 PM   #284
Maeggaladiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The end of the world as we know it. I feel fine, incidentally.
Maeggaladiel has just left Hobbiton.
Wow... I just had a dream about LOTR. Handy that this thread happened to pop up again, isn't it?

I dreamed that I got drafted into the army and we were going to war. I suddenly realized that I was just drafted into the ancient Japanese army and that they killed women who joined. (I don't know why. I'm not Japanese and I've never been to Japan. Too many videogames, I guess. CURSE YOU, DYNASTY WARRIORS!) Anyway, I put on a helmet to disguise myself and tried to sneak away.

I ended up running into Legolas, who handed me a bow and told me to hide with him under a bridge so we could attack the invading army when they came through. (I have no idea why the elf army joined forces with the ancient Japanese army, but they did. Maybe this was a reflection of some sort of trauma in my subconcious. Or it could be that I was up till 1 am playing video games last night...) The army arrived and Legolas told me not to shoot until he did. The first horse passed safely under the bridge and no one attacked him. Then Legolas started shooting. I tried to help, but I kept hitting their horses instead of them. Then he stopped suddenly. A man walked under the bridge. He didn't see us at first. I asked Legolas why he wasn't shooting and he said that the man had a dart gun filled with poison. The man turned around and pointed the gun at Legolas. He shot... and I woke up.

What did I eat last night?? Oh... must have been the cookie dough.