Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2004, 08:38 PM   #253
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

Dream 1~

I was on my friend's pool deck and was running back and forth screaming "The orcs will get me! The Orcs will get me!"

Then out of nowhere Aragorn and Boromir come out of this hole in the deck. Aragorn has this pink horn of Gondor and Boromir has a blue one. Boromir picks me up and says "I'll save you milady!" then throws me on the Bill the Pony and tries to get me home. That's all I remember.

Dream 2~

I'm sitting in the theater watching FOTR and it's at the part with the river and the Nazguls in the water and the white horses in the water. And I say "That's not right" and insist the movie be rewound.

And I kept having it played back until I was sucked into and there was Gollum playing in the dirt. And throughout the whole dream there was this voice going, "Gimli, Gimli, Gimli."

Dream 3~

It's started out like Finding Nemo. I was swimming through the mine field or whatever it was with the sub. I touch one of the mine and everything it exploding around me. Instead of dying I get blown to Middle Earth adn there's Pippin dancing on a sign that says "Middle Earth"

I have many more, but I can't remember them, but I shall return when I do.