Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2004, 07:57 PM   #179
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Finwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Finwe
Sting

I had just about the most messed up dream I've ever had in my life last night.

I was Meela's cousin, visiting her in Minas Tirith, but Denethor kept chasing me around with a torch, telling me that I needed to set my clothes on fire. He didn't give me any other explanation, he just kept yelling that my clothes needed to be put on fire. So, Denethor and all these Citadel Guards were chasing me around the place, and when I made it to the Gates, Faramir rode up and pulled me on the back of his horse. About three miles from the city, we met up with Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli. Gimli randomly decapitated Faramir with his axe and told me that I deserved my own horse, while Legolas was staring at me. I find out that the three guys are going to Mordor, and I decide to go with them. When we get to the Morgul Vale, we're confronted by the Witch-king, and Aragorn stays behind to deal with him. Legolas, Gimli, and I journey into Mordor, and go all the way to the Plain of Gorgoroth. While we're walking through the Plain, Gimli trips and falls into one of the fissures, and the last thing that I hear him yell is, "Damn! Now Legolas is going to kill more Orcs!" Legolas and I walk to Mt. Doom and enter the Sammath Naur. When we get to the end of that little cliff, he turns around and tells me that he's Sauron's long-lost brother, who secretly helped him persuade Celebrimbor to forge the Rings of Power, and to punish himself for his crimes, he's going to jump into the lava. Legolas jumps in, but nothing happens to him. He just keeps swimming around, and yells up to me that the lava is great, and that I should jump in too. I tell him that he's a bloody idiot, and then that's when I woke up.

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Finwe is offline   Reply With Quote