View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 06:16 AM   #367
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Here, writing as I go

Maybe the wolves killed Volo to baffle us. I can't think of a reason why they'd go for him, because at least to me Volo didn't give any gifted vibes, and almost as little bearish vibes. Maybe Nogrod has a point though and the wolves thought Volo was a bear/lover because of his pro-bear attitude?

Our best lead toDay, however, is definitely not Volo but Mac. I'm personally quite impressed by the fact that he managed to convince half of the village (yours truly included) that he's the werebear. Since he was a wolf, though, we have a nice bunch of data to analyze to see who might be his fellows. I'll get to that at some point today.

Why is Kitanna again trying to steer the discussion to the lovers' motivations instead of those of the wolves' by lengthily analyzing Nerwen? This combined with the fact that Mac was one of the ones to side with her yesterDay looks very fishy to me.

And Boro has reappeared? Good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
But if there was someone who tried to save Mac (on top of Mac himself and now known innocent Volo), then that person is Encaitare. Her vote-placement looks pretty bad indeed.
Agreed. That combined with her non-committal posting doesn't really look too good to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
So she does the only thing she can do...try to argue Mac vs Inzil will lead us no where and we should drop it to look some place else.
Well I'm glad you guys didn't listen to me, because Mac vs Inzil did definitely lead somewhere. (I'm not entirely sure people should listen to me at all in this game, given that I managed to vote the seer on Day1. ) That said, I didn't honestly think Mac with his odd chaotic behavior would be a wolf, rather the werebear or an ordo, and lynching the werebear when all the wolves were still alive wasn't my choice number one. As I didn't find Inzil particularly suspicious either, what should I have done? When I voted, there were still quite a few people who hadn't voted yet, many of whom suspected for example Kitanna whom I found and still find very fishy. (And before we know her role, you can't say she would've been any worse a choice, unless you have more information than you should.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Point being, if Kit is a wolf, trying to get attention off of her mate Mac, she could have done a much better job than giving a flimsy reasoned vote to try to set up Enca as another choice.
Flimsy-reasoned? As far as I recall, quite many people were finding Enca suspicious, and she even got a couple of more votes.

Okay, so either Boro and Kit are lovers, or Borowolf is going a bit too far in latching onto Kit who he knows is innocent. This does not fit with my theory that Wilwa dreamt of innocent!Boro though. But seriously, I don't understand at all why Boro has suddenly decided to become Kitanna's knight in shining armour, again when really hasn't been that much suspicion against her. (Notable also that he attacks me, the person who has probably suspected Kitanna the most.)
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote