View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 03:06 AM   #443
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Well, as the founder of Zoomology at the University of the Barrow Downs, I feel I can offer some incite into the moving mountains and Cities. (And by the way, Fea made Mount Zoom Move in this game, not me )

Sauron was working on modifications to Mount Doom in order to make it move, modifications like creating a secondary magma chamber inside the Mountain itself and cutting it off from the lower vents. The wheels were made out of steel and placed there soon after the magma chamber was completed. Yet Sauron did not have the power to remove the Mountain from the ground nor did he have the technology to make it move.
When the anakronism came along, the new ruler of Mount Doom found that the technology was now readily available and in the course of ATM1 the mountain was removed from the ground with big knives. The wheels, however, were now covered in years of dust and ashes, making them blend into the mountain. When the Mountain started its engine for the first time, the ash and dust fell from the wheels and the Mountain was able to ZOOOOOMM!