View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 04:48 PM   #232
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Why so angry at LMP, Samwise? His ideas threaten the village not one jot.

TGWBS:

I'm sowing confusion?

What was odder? A random vote designed to gauge reaction; or asking to be lynched and confusing the entire village?

There is reasoning behind my silly little idea, it's just that it's terrible. I was typing in a rush as the thoughts entered my head. And I did go back and check a few minutes later, and then posted the relevant information about who had garnered votes. I just waited until I had finished my post before scrabbling around for the necessary name. It's ok to put things off for a few minutes, you know.

My point (which was not put well at all) was that perhaps it's likely that the wolves would kill someone who had voted for a wolf, in the hope of getting a Seer. It's unlikely they'd kill Anguirel randomly. So either Glirdan is a wolf or we were way off in our voting yesterday.

Not indubitable; but not the absolute worst idea you'll ever hear.

That's why I'm probably going to vote for Glirdan. If he's innocent then I'm inclined to think that certain others (LMP, for example) are innocent; because if they were wolves they would be looking for the Seer in amongst the people who voted for them.