View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 02:41 PM   #51
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
"Dill!" Hookbill called out triumphantly, "Tom Bombadill! And you shouldn't jest Mss Esty. He's an important man. No one knows quite who he is, save The Professor!"

Hookbill leaped out of his seat and was about to embark on a long debate over the identity of Bombadill, when he suddenly spotted the Cake Pio had presented. He smiled and apologised to Esty for his harsh words.

"Do forgive me," he pleaded, "I can get rather uppity on subjects like on to this." He then drew his flute and played the tune he'd devised to go along with his poem. A few wights sung his song as Hookbill Danced a top of his table once again, obviously not learning from the last time and he fell off once again.

Last edited by Hookbill the Goomba; 05-01-2005 at 02:46 PM.