View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 03:29 AM   #35
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I absolutely had to revive this thread!

If you are anything like me, you spend most of January making feverish promises about the things you plan to do in the coming months. I will not disclose exactly how many of these promises I actually manage to carry out. However, I suppose that setting down goals, even very strange ones, is not a bad thing to do.

Here is my laundry list of good intentions for the coming year:
  • I will absolutely make a point to post in the new Hobbit discussion. Part of the Legendarium or not, the Hobbit is one of my favorites and I hope to do a better job than with my participation in the LotR chapter by chapter.
  • To finally draft a "serious" game proposal on the "healing" of Mordor in the early years of the Fourth Age and see if I can interest any others to join in.
  • To try and answer my pms more promptly.... I have been really bad about this in recent weeks.
  • One way, by hook or by crook, I am intend to reread the LotR with my new annotated reader's companion (Hammond & Scull) at my side to see if if there are any gems of wisdom hidden in those 900 pages of small print.
  • I swear to give out more reps for thoughtful posts, espcially those I discover in RPGs, since I feel these are often overlooked.
  • If I can ever get my act together, I promise to participate in oneWerewolf game to see what the hoopla is all about! (I can't believe I said this... )

To all on the Downs.....may 2006 prove to be a good year for all of us! And a tip of the hat to B-W, and all the other mods/admins who put in so much time here and make this such a delightful place.

Does anyone else have any New Year's resolutions concerning the Downs that they have made this year?

Last edited by Child of the 7th Age; 01-04-2006 at 03:32 AM.
Child of the 7th Age is offline   Reply With Quote