View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 04:06 PM   #88
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Okay I'm back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
I didn't feel comfy voting for either candidate yesterDay - or rather, I didn't feel comfy choosing between them, finding both of them to be acting rather unusual but not suspecting either enough at the time to vote for one over the other. At least I didn't stick my nose in and muck up Dun's induction into the noble order of the Fenris, so I feel no shame about not voting yesterDay.
Well, that was also a nice way to wash your hands of the mess. I wonder if a wolf would still have cast a throwaway vote though. Depends on the wolf, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Legate sounds like a parody of himself, only with shorter posts. I wonder if he's doing it intentionally or not.
What did you mean by that, Lommy?
Let this service as an answer to Nerwen too who thought my suspicion of Legate came out of the blue. It didn't, even though it was very vague. I meant by this quote that I thought that (early Day1) Legate sounded like a parody of himself which made me think if he's intentionally trying to maintain his innocent playing style (while being a wolf obviously) and overdoing it. Well, still I thought is just as viable that he just happens to sound like himself a lot. And as there hadn't been much, that was the best lead I had (also given his later slightly weird argumentation about not spreading the vote).

If you want to know, my next best ideas were seriously to vote Inzil because he's always a wolf for some reason or to vote Nerwen because she never votes on Day1 (and as much as I adore her it irks me) and that might tell you how much I was shooting in the dark. Then again, I would've been right about both...

~*~

A list:

Eomer of the Rohirrim - I keep flip-flopping on him. On the other hand he seems a tad too confident and gives a shady vibe with his oddly phrased comments, and is a little defensive of late. Then again, he is not really that different from how he tends to play as an innocent. Undecided.

A Little Green - also undecided. Seems like her sharp self, but when doesn't she? Also, I don't really hold the Inzil vote too much in her favour - I think it would have been fairly likely for a wolf to cast an early wolf-on-wolf vote and hope no one jumps on the bandwagon, and to think that if there's a bandwagon, at least she's going to look fairly innocent herself. Especially if she's suspected the packmate aloud before and others not so much. That's exactly how I got one of my packmates lynched in a game with a similar un-European friendly deadline a couple of years ago and consequently I got a free pass for Days. (Yes this translates to "I did it once so it would be a smart move". But yeah, obviously this is not an argument for Greenie's guilt either.)

satanisaloser2005 - not so impressed. I agree her actions late yesterDay are noncommittal, and toDay she's very apologetic, while at the same time laying low. That's pretty fishy in my book.

Legate of Amon Lanc - I still think his arguments make 5-10% sense on average but I'm starting to think he's innocent. I mean, usually wolf-Legate is more cool and calculating than ordo-Legate, and that's about the only difference there is if there is any. The village focus on him has a little misguided if not fabricated vibe. Also I think his nailing Inzil's coffin speaks in his favour, even though it's not impossible he'd have done it as a wolf.

Kath - casting a random vote (okay, I know none of us early voters had very sensible arguments so maybe I'm a little hypocritical) and not being around otherwise makes me definitely want to see more of her. I'm afraid if she's a wolf she'll just sail past us.

Shasta - possibly the weirdest after Sally, wouldn't have probably caught my attention if not the totally touchy last post. Having a bad day or a bad Day? Overreacting in any case.

Rikae - I don't know. I think she muddled up my ability to read her pretty bad in the previous game where she made a huge fuss about how her not being defensive is not a mark of her innocence - while being non-defensive and innocent. She seems helpful, but I kind of agree with Eomer that she was a bit too happy to jump on his supposed "slip".

Nerwen - in a typical Nerwen fashion misses Day1 and makes up by providing helpful analyses on Day2. Like seriously what can I say? No read, but definitely not on the top of my suspicion list.

edit: xed with Greenie's spam
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote