View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 03:49 AM   #57
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
As for why Aganzir was killed– well, in a game with no gifteds it’s likely enough to have been semi-random. However, in her third post she mentions the possibility of there being a “secret rôle”– could that have attracted wolfish attention? Though of course if she’d really had such a rôle, you’d think she’d be a bit more circumspect about it.
That might have been part of it; personally, I would also imagine the Wolves might have simply thought she looks innocent enough in this game. Because I think that's what several people agreed on. Or what other possibilities might there be? Did she accuse anyone dramatically? We don't have a Seer, so it shouldn't bother the WWs that much if somebody accuses them, but then again the village is small, so targeting people who accuse them would eliminate those who might be inclined to lynch them. Also, given that the village is small, I think those who voted for Zil are less likely to be his packmates.

For that matter. I am still somewhat concerned about Lommy - she could have also killed Agan because Agan looked innocent this game and she would think it was not such a good idea to keep her around as a generally considered innocent Agan would be no good for the WWs. What speaks in her favor was that her vote, which could easily have been against Eomer in order to better protect Zil, was instead for me, thus spreading it. But then, she could count on Zil voting to save himself; and also, voting Eomer for no good reason would only have drawn suspicion.

Speaking of that, Eomer himself also seems sorta fishy to me. His vote yesterDay especially looked like a kind of sidestep. Imagine: if he and Inzil are packmates, then what he could have done at that point was either vote to save Zil, or cast a vote for someone else, which is what he did. But on second thought, there wouldn't be that much for him to lose if he actually had voted to save Zil. I mean, we wouldn't know he was a Wolf. Of course, unless somebody still voted and swung the vote. For which, in fact, looking at the timestamps, there was basically two hours time. Fair enough. Keeping an eye on Eomer, in any case.

Hm, also just realised that if Eomer and Lommy both were Wolves, then of course Lommy would not like to vote for Eomer, simply because then it would have come between two Wolves... now that would be fun if it was that way.

But anyway... that's it from me for now, I guess. Hope to see more people posting, and to get something out of toDay, preferrably another Wolf.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote