View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 03:02 PM   #23
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Well I must say I think it very rude when I arrive with perfectly lovely mushrooms and everyone runs off. Makes a farmer feel very low that does. Of course, not as low as that poor Oddwen feels. Or would feel, if she, well ...

Sadly, us farmers have to get up at the crack of dawn, and can't be fiddle faddling about with thinking and voting at that time, so mine will have to come right now.

I'd vote any of you lot right now for your 'shroom-ism. But in the interests of trying to make this as fair as a useless vote can be, I'm picking the first person who posted.

++EOMER

EDIT: Didn't refresh since I loaded this at 7pm my time so have x-posted with everyone since then! Whoops.

Last edited by Kath; 09-20-2015 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Didn't refresh since I loaded this at 7pm my time so have x-posted with everyone since then! Whoops.
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote