View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 12:34 AM   #30
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Unfortunate for Sleepy to die such a grusome death, but it had to happen sooner or later., the man made enemies right and left. I'm just surprise that it was Werewolves and not one of the many talentless yet angry hacks he's eviscerated over the years. Death's funny that way.

Oh well, he called my band delightful, bless him. We were so happy to be invited to this event. Unfortunately the boys ran off with everyone else and left me all by myself with just a fiddle to fend off a pack of werewolves. Nice. Real nice.

As far as discussion goes... does anyone here actually have some stupendous out of the ordinary plan for taking on the wolves? *looks around* Yes/no? This is a fairly basic game, there's the Mytho but s/he won't be mixing things up till Day 2 so for now s/he is a non-factor. So, I mean, aren't we all going to just do what we normally do on Day 1's? Seems so, from the look of things so far. You've got your loud vs quiet points made, then there's the let's-discuss-tactics-no-let's-not-what-are-we-talking-about-anyway debate, add a little incharacter interaction, some early random votes, and a partridge in a pear tree with cinnamon for flavor. I think I'll strangle the partidge with a fiddle string and roast it for dinner though, so that takes care of that.

I'll be around closer to deadline, so luckily I don't have to vote too terribly early, for once. I can't promise I'll have a really good reason for whoever I end up voting for, but I should be able to base it on something other than character or what have you.

For now, it seems to me that the people who've voted so far, and voted fairly randomly, had no choice but to do so. So those of us who have the luxury of waiting around and reading more posts shouldn't really be getting our undies in a bunch over the level of random in each vote. In other words, I don't think Durelin or Glirdan are particularly good lynch candidates. In fact Glirdan's vote wasn't even random, it was just based on extremely thin reasoning. But then, hello, Day 1, early.