View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 11:11 AM   #1941
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Let's remember the place is totally under construction and thence all the spaces could / should be more or less temporary... So how the rooms are spread & divided, who lives where, etc. could be changed later when we come up with a grander-scale plan (with a second storey and such) and time for them to have built them goes by.
Well, for sure. But anyway, my question was aimed to the present, and also we need to take account that the people are somewhere in the present. But for now, it is fine as it is.

And so I have posted. Gwath, I took it that Crabannan entered through the same door as Hilderinc did, i.e. from inside the building (which actually makes a lot of sense when I read your post, as he was inside the hall before he came to the kitchen, so he would obviously take the shortest route). Not sure about Įforględ in this sense, as perhaps he would have more probably came from the courtyard (which would just mean that maybe you, Lommy, could edit your post to point out that Hilderinc entered through the other door than the soldier before him). Somehow this idea of Hilderinc "exploring" the place in this way occured to me and it seems better in the end to me than if he came through the courtyard (also, this way I made him avoid the commotion in the courtyard, if there was any left).

I guess whoever, Lommy or Gwath, may continue our little kitchen discussion from here... it's pretty open.

And ha, it looks like we have even a description of Įforględ already! He is slowly becoming flesh and blood. I wonder if I could maybe really write some short info-post for him and ask Pio to link it to the character list, possibly as some "partially-common use" character.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories