View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 04:01 PM   #20
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
But I think given how difficult it could be for the dead to agree on a Medium, I would allow the dead retractable votes. And then just go by the B-W's rule. Once the majority threshold is hit, that person is automatically chosen as Medium for that Day. I would post in the Living thread once I see that happen. In the event the threshold is not met 2 hours prior to the DL, I would post in the Living thread there was too much division amongst the dead and they chose no Medium that day.

Thoughts on that?
That depends on whether you want to block the possibility of the living and dead using the empowered votes to send messages rather than just empower a vote. I could see them setting something up day one like "after the seer dies, this vote means X and that means Y", and that sort of thing tends to take excitement and suspense out of the game.
If you wait to reveal the empowered vote at deadline it could help avoid that situation.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote